Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Day According to Kelsey

Today when I woke up, Regan and I went for a little jog around the campsite. There is this hill that is really steep and it takes a lot out of you so we only went around the circle three times. Then we did 50 crunches each.

We woke up the boys, saying “get up you lazy bums! We have already gone running and done crunches.” Which of course, Riley brags about how he could do ten laps around the circle. So, Regan and I challenged Riley to see if he could run ten laps around the circle without walking. We hid in the bushes and watched as he walked a few steps, loosing the challenge after seven laps.

Next, everyone but Deb went to play tennis, while she stayed back and mopped the RV floor. (How fun for her…) We walked there and we had to take a trail through the woods to get there. We rotated people in and out of courts. (I’d just like to add that I totally owned Riley…hehe) After like an hour or two, everyone except Lindsay, Chris, Tim, and I walked back to camp. I hit with my dad and Chris for a while. Then as we were walking back to camp, we saw our van come down the road, and Cindy and my mom came to our rescue to give us a ride back to camp.

Next, we went tubing down a natural river. (Like a lazy river type of thing) The water was freezing and I’d like to thank Kerry and Riley for tipping my tube over into the freezing cold water!!!! There were also these two girls that were in tubes near us who thought Kerry was hot. And I FINALLY saw some hot-ish guys on the side of the river!!! They waved to me as I went by them in my little yellow bikini. The lazy river was very entertaining and fun, especially considering the fact that about every 30 seconds, Regan fell in the freezing cold water. lol.

To entertain ourselves around camp, Regan and I have taken up looking for blackberries. We have found several bushes full of them, and we go out and pick them a few times a day. We have even filled a whole Tupperware of them. Regan and I were planning on eating all the blackberries, but then we noticed a few dozen ants and bugs crawling around in there, even after we washed them off. So, of course, we gladly offered them to Riley, and he ate them. Hahahahahaha!! Then, we went on a nighttime hike up to Anna Ruby Falls. We saw these plants that glow in the dark. The adults found it exciting, while the kids did not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a loserr Kels! Sorry for my "internet slang", you all are making mine comment look like hillbilly bob wrote it. lol. Gawdd ;; I cannot wait to see all the pictures when we are both back in Marathon. : ) I hope you took pictures of them "hot-ish guys." There are a lot of hotties on the beach. Just in case Kelsey hasn't mentioned it to anyone, you all should take a detour and visit. Ocean City is amazingg. Many cool things to do that will never be in the keys. : )

Love ya guys.
Have an interesting Cracker Barrel Tour (I love the title!): )

-Annabelle [I am titled as "other"]